Meet! Learn! Get Things Done!
Online. On Time. Under Budget.
It's not the technology; it's what you do with it!™
Our mission is to help organizations make the most of their training and technology investments for virtual communications and remote teaching/learning.
- Strategic planning advice
- Readiness and needs assessments
- Instruction for teachers/trainers or students/trainees
- Evaluation of project success
We also study the industry, looking for the best of the best software and hardware, and sharing what we find with our clients, friends, fans, and professional community.
Three Pillars of Success
In an effort to stay abreast with changes in software and hardware for virtual and blended communication and learning, we continually evaluate the best of the best online tools that we believe deserve your consideration. These fall into three categories:
- Content Creation (Putting the pieces together.)
- Text Tools
- Image Tools
- Audio/Video Tools
- Web Page Tools
- Meeting, Teaming, or Learning Platforms
- Content Delivery (Getting the pieces to the end users)
- File Sharing
- Multicasting Audio or Video
- Meeting Platforms
- Synchronous (real-time web conferencing)
- Asynchronous (anytime discussion forums)
- Collaboration (Learning about efficient and effective communication)
- Success with online:
- Community Building
We are especially proud of two of our best-received programs:
- Instructor training in the design and facilitation of online courses
- Student training in our two-week orientation to the online classroom
Both are available in self-paced or instructor-led formats, via online or blended delivery. And both have received rave reviews.
We also offer consulting and coaching in virtual teaming and virtual community building.
We conduct our own research and publish reports of interest to our clients. Among these are three frequently referenced reports often cited by experts in the field and used by hundreds of decision-makers as a guide in choosing software for their own organizations.
- Comparison of Leading Course Management Software (CMS; aka Learning Management Software or LMS)
- Comparison of Virtual Collaboration Software Platforms
- Comparison of Open Source Collaboration Platforms
To learn more about what we can do for you, please contact us directly.
Who Else We Serve
We have also helped dozens of small and micro businesses trying to navigate the rough waters of the volatile global economy.
We have also served hundreds of individuals trying to find and keep meaningful work in those same economically challenged businesses.